Monday, November 26, 2012

Back, not really.

LONGGGGGG Hiatus.

I really haven't had time to update my blog due to flying everywhere for conventions and work as well, and then i totally got swamped doing schoolwork...preparing for internship portfolio and group work really just slapped me in the face repeatedly...everyday.

So what I'm trying to say is...my social life is pretty much non-existent.

However.

I do have a few cosplay photos of my Mahou Shoujo Ranka Lee i can repost over to here...the rest were actually on my World cosplay (Link on sidebar) but i'll put up a few here just as filler because neglected blogs that i DO care about just makes me very very sad. :c






Also, I might be going about to fixing my Dynasty Ahri costume and *Finally* getting a shoot with my favourite Photographer  (Snow and schedule/homework pending)  Jaicca We've been meaning to do a shoot but with me being elsewhere more of the year and school it was rather hard to find a happy weekend where we weren't all dead D:. I even have Red Eyeliner now for it :] So hopefully i'll update once or twice more here. rolls away*

No comments:

Post a Comment