Saturday, February 4, 2012

Sheryl Nurse progress: 30%



Link to next sheryl progress here: http://starlicaa.blogspot.com/2012/02/sheryl-nurse-progress_18.html

Decided todo something productive and start on the costume...after five hours of work i have the bulk of the costume down LOL




I was doing nurse sheryl with a friend, and decided to start on this cosstume first since it doesn't require too many parts. Unfortunately, i forgot that tight fitting tops with thick starchy fabric means alot of close fitting and darts everywhere...which is why it took me five fricking hours to just get the dress down.


I used this site here to make the sleeves since i've never made attaching lower puffed sleeves before, i was skeptical at first but then after i sewed it it turned out fabulously and i was happy with it...


Sleeevessssssss puffed sleeves adfiajdflijlijaldlfajdlij.




I still need to put the buttons, zippers and bows on as well as hem and chage the bottom part but i'm just glad i have the other parts done for now...until i make that needed run to fabricland for sewing notions.


until then....kekekekekekekekekeke

1 comment:

  1. Hello !

    Your dress is beautiful! ♥ What pattern did you use to made it? :3

    I want to make this one too, so thank you for your answer ♥

    ReplyDelete