Thursday, March 1, 2012

Comsumer Whore Haul


So I've been hermit basically since i got back from winter break, and today my friends and i finally decided to venture forth to an asian infested overpriced full of desu shit mall known as "Pacific Mall" to local Torontonians. (Or people from the GTA). I ended up succumbing to consumerism and buying some shit i needed, which was fine. The only problem was all the other shit i ended up buying with that shit. It didn't help that everything wasn't too pricey and then it all ended up piling on in the end either.


What i ended up with. The original iphone case i wanted was 30 fucking dollars. Words cannot even begin to describe how much they were scamming us. Even if i liked the design a lot. Lo and behold, i head to another less frequented store and ended up paying 6 dollars instead for a new decent malleable plastic grunge case.
And then somehow got roped into getting the twin stars one too cause i love stripes and pink and everything retarded it was 5 bucks whatever. The pink one was another one i bought for a few dollars awhile back that i absolutely hated.
My old case i've been using for only 6-8weeks LAWL. Will switch between everything i guess.
I got new pencil cases cause my old one broke, since theyw ere so cute i ended up getting one as a carry around make up case too OTL.
It had slots and a netted pockets anderrythang
The case with my stuff in it.
This one closes with an elastic instead of a buckle.
Because i'm so hipster. Metal pencil cases with two levels. I fucking love these things. They're like weapons and take a beating. pewpewpew~ And it was 3 dollars. What gives.
Got this squishy thing for my wrist so i wouldn't move my arm all over the place while playing LoL. Hopefully it'll help me out.


Funny story about this, i actually got this under recommendation from a professional make up artists 4 years ago, and i had no idea it was used to make double eyelid creases LOL. She told me it was great for sticking on lashes (and it is!) and for sticking on shapes on my face for cosplay, so i got it for that. I guess i could try it for what its used for maybe..eventually...don't really care for that crease now oolololo. (Old one on the left)
They were selling these love pills that have tiny messages written in them~ Too bad i am using this as a prop for cosplay.
This was...not sure how to put it, a vanity buy LOL. I've been wanting to try the stupid tsukematsukemu uguu desu lashes that Kyary made but never went about finding them, they actually look really nice for cosplay since they're so obnoxious and prominent. My friend and i split a pack. Top left is dolly wink for comparison and bottom left is Jill Stuart feather lashes. Funny how I've never actually worn any of these lashes out in public because i thought they were too expensive and precious to be used. Kind of defeats the purpose doesn't it?
And then i bought a hat cause i always wanted a sagging pompom hat with a wide brim. I think I've been gravitating towards pastel, tan and brown colors since i dyed my hair. :[

There goes my stupid haul.

I don't understand how girls can write this shit all the time and feel important enough to think people give a shit about what they have.








1 comment: