Saturday, March 3, 2012

Snow Miku Ice Tray


My boss was kind enough to give this to me since i didn't want to pay the ridiculous fee for getting the full nendo plus the ice tray (It was a exclusive item so it was OP) I played with this last semester but didn't get very far since i kinda forgot about it LOL. Tried experimenting with it with...less than stellar results. OTL.

This was my first attempt with crystal lite and water. It started melting and was too hard to pry out.
The speech bubbles with the imprints did kinda come out i guess
I used jelly mix and water for the next attempt, it just because very hard slush, didn't work out well, still trying to get the limbs to not fall off LOL. Next time i should probably try gummy mix or chocolate, since malleable ingredients seem to do better according to Mikatan's blog

I kinda forgot about it and let it melt in the kitchen...the jello dissolved since it never had time to set and became a puddle of sugar. I can see the miku blob imprint as well as the leek imprint next to it.


I recommend people trying to mess with this if they do have the snow miku ice tray, its pretty sturdy, just don't put it in the dish washer or stick it in hot water or the soft plastic will warp!

No comments:

Post a Comment