Monday, April 23, 2012

Sheryl Spam!!

Hey guys!

Been awhile since i posted, I've been busy with school and stuff. However, my awesome photographer friend Jaicca and I took a bunch of photos for my Nurse Sheryl cosplay! Unfortunately i didn't like how the stockings turned out, so i'm probably going to remake them :(. I'll refrain from posting progress shot pictures for that until i am able to make a new pair.

Otherwise! I'm just going to spam the photos that have come out so far. I really like the colors and i'm really really glad i actually had time to think of props and poses for this shoot! Been almost a year since we did a shoot so it was really fun~~

Had an issue with the collar flopping out, the fabric was too stiff to handle it..have stitched it down since the shoot e_e shame*

Welp, back to being super busy : D, gotta catch a flight in a few hours back home. Not sure if want, but at least i get a home cooked meal (finally real food!)






ahahaha, i had to wear a black wig before the shoot to keep my hair ready but didn't want my Sheryl wig to get blown away by the weather @_@ could pass as one of Sheryl's alternate nurses almost. 


No comments:

Post a Comment