LUCIALLE IROHA WIG
Ok i lied one of the wigs are from last summer but i completely forgot about it. I bought a Iroha wig from the seller Lucialle off taobao, after hearing good results from a few friends. Their wig turned out really nice so i tried it out and ordered a relatively inexpensive wig. This is what it showed it looked like.
Its a very very pretty wig and i'm sure they could make something this pretty, i just don't know if my wig was a rush job or not...
The wig i ended up getting in the mail was a darker strawberry milk tea color, no matter what lighting it was under there was no way it could've brightened to the gold wheat color of the original wig shown in the pictures..so i don't know what happened there. That was strike one.

I wanted to brush out the wig because it looked a bit frizzy, however i was met with this matted piece of...thing at the top of the wig LOL. It was rough to the touch and i had no idea now to fix it. I tried to brush it out but it wouldn't brush. This was strike two for me.
This is what the back looked like. The curled were haphazardly curled without any direction at all, vastly different from what it looked like in the images. I understand that through the shipping process overseas might've affected the quality of the wig. So i spent a good 10 minutes trying to put the curls back together, only to be dissapointed because all the curls were generally curled in different directions. I have digitally permed hair so i know how to put curls back in a decent manner. I didn't even know what was going on at this point. Not to mention it was too short..i took into consideration that the length was in accordance to the models face, however, the curls sat too close to the length of the bangs, barely going past my nose.
i tried to comb it down afterwards since it felt like i was wearing a rats nest on my head...not sure what to do with this wig. I really want to believe that Lucialle only goofed off for this wig because i really want to purchase more from them in the future, however i'm not impressed. Personally...why would anyone think its right to send a wig thats THIS matted?! Even though i bought the wigs through a shopping service, i plan on emailing them and seeing if they're willing to do something for this wig, because to me, its too much of a difference from the wig shown in the pictures.COSER KIRINO KOUSAKA WIG
I bought a wig from Coser's taobao shop to try it out, since i wanted to try something that wasn't fantasy sheep. (Don't ask why i thought anything else besides fantasy sheep would be good, i bought it last summer lawl.) The wig i got in the mail was pretty much the same thing and the same color, only difference was that it didn't have the two flippy hair things that are a defining aspect of kirino's hair. I don't have my wig styling items with me in Ontario, so i have to settle for no flippy hair things for now. ;A;A lion's rat nest lol.

After some curling of the bangs and some simple clipping..it kind of looks like it now. Will see what i will do with this wig, with the coming of Oreimo 2 Anime.
RIRICHIYO SHIRAKIN WIG BY FANTASY SHEEP
i expected nothing less than a 90-100% match from whatever i buy from fantasy sheep, mainly because their wigs are so accurate and amazing. They really cater to the cosplay community well and know that the details and shades of the wig really matter.
The wig was nothing less than what i expected, wrapped carefully and smooth with no tangles cause it was packed properly. It was the color as described and had a nice dark purple to almost black sheen to it. 
I don't have much to say about this wig except that Fantasy Sheep's wigs always fit my head well. I don't have a small or large head, more just medium sized, yet it can comfortably cover the front, size and back without the nape part sliding up as long as i braid my hair properly =u=. Their wigs are always as described and silky smooth. So i'm always excited to get wigs from them.
I'm going to refrain from rating this wig because there's so much personal preference to it, maybe i'll do it in the future.



HMMMMM YEEEAAAHHH.
ReplyDeleteI'm still surprised about the Lucaille wig. But I'm glad that you decided to complain to them about it. Good sellers do what they can to please their customers so they should replace it at no cost!
Hi there. I really loved your wigs and you were looking too gorgeous by wearing them. I've been wearing wig for a very long time and prefer to buy it online from this store of Elevate Styles. Keep posting similar good pics of yours.
ReplyDeleteThanks :)