I've been meaning to make a blog where i can post sporadic nothings once in awhile for my own amusement. What better time than at 2:30 in the morning?
I'll probably separate my adventuring into a few blog post's just to make it less image heavy...so I'll start with the girly things i've acquired, Macau and random lulzy shit can wait for next week...for i am forever a consumer whore.

As you can see from the above image...i've taken quite a liking to Jill Stuart merchandise.
From left to right: Jill stuart Vanilla lust 5ml, Limited edition Lip gloss (gift) , Silky Smooth 101 Liquid Foundation, Nightbloom Perfume, 101 Sparkly loose powder, Cake blush (skin foods) and Powder blush (also Skin foods)
I've acquired a retarded amount of pretty makeup over the past year..hur.

I didn't notice until i was unpacking back in Canada but...my mother has seemed to successfully sneaked me a lot of facial products while i was gaming or too tired to care at night...good thing they're all cheap and discounted..yay for mother's in beauty professions. Now to find time to use it...
Got a arkapasso to acompany the one i already got from a friend~ We saw a store selling alot of them, but when we came back the next time they were almost sold out! TTATT Or I would've tried to bring back more for friends :c.
I also got a new mouse to replace my 9 year old 20 dollar logitech G500 gaming mouse from 2003...with the functions it gives me i was a happy gamer..can finally click now...old one glitched so much...OTL pattern is abit meh but i'm wearing it down with my hand already ohooho'
And a really cute mug cover TT^TT Gonna suffocate my tea with this to protect it from bugs huehuehue.Thats part of the merch documented...I guess i'll leave the rest for some other time in multiple installments..
Will eventually fix up the blog template.
Dur.



No comments:
Post a Comment